Sunday 21 October 2018

The Waiting Game is Over 

Hi all,

I have just a short one to say. My braces phase is finally over and I'm currently embracing my retainer moment. My teeth look nice, Dr. Naga scaled and polished my teeth after de-bracing me. He then made a mould to make me a customized retainer.
I initially thought I was getting the single wire retainer, but this clinic has evolved yeah. There's no more painful wire a patient should wear. He gave me a transparent plastic retainer after 2 days. Nobody will notice you're wearing one until they hear you speak. It affects your speech, yup! I can barely pronounce 'd' sound. It becomes 't' sound. And I need to wear it for 10 - 12 hours for at least a year before wearing it only while sleeping.
Well, I don't want to make my money and time wasted because of my lack of discipline. I'm gonna follow what Dr Naga advised. Okay, enough talking. Wanna see my new teeth?

No comments:

Post a Comment